Wednesday 13 December 2006

First one


Hello, Nice of you to look at my blog. I hope to keep posting on a regular basis. I've been building bicycles for three years now and hope to get more serious about it. I have a background in cycling and engineering, and have worked several jobs in the bicycle business.
If your native language is English you might notice mine is not, so please excuse me for that.

I hope to keep you all up to date on my progress from backyard amateur to hopefull professional. I expect this to be a long and winding road, but very rewarding in unexpected ways.

Have fun and please let me know what you think of my Blog and my bicycles (I hope to post pictures now and then).

Caspar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice one Casper. This will be a good way to keep us updated about your projects.

And now I'd like to see the first tubes of the new 29-er ;)

JJ