Sunday 17 December 2006


Finished the forks today. The blades are a bit shorter then I would have liked them. But I think they will work fine as is. I ordered a set of Salsa Delgado / Hope SS wheels. Seems Hope has a problem delivering them. JJ (singlespeed central) was kind enough to lone me one of his personal sets for fitting purposes. I sure like to looks of those Phil hubs, but still can't wait to see my own wheels. I will try to fabricate a disc tab this week. Hope I have time. I will also be finishing work on my frame jig stand. I now have it bolted to the wall which doesn't give me access to al the hard to reach places. The stand will get castor wheels and have a big pivot. That should help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ziet er goed uit cas. succes. gaan we nog iets doen in januari? kan nog steeds, hebbben we alleen nog geen vaste afspraken over gemaakt.