Saturday 3 November 2007


It's been a while since I last posted. No excuses this time. There's been a lot of thing to look forward to. Tomorrow is the NKSS (Dutch Singlespeed championships) I plan to race and not stink... Trust me that can be a task on its own! Next week, sunday to be exact, I will be hosting the second framebuilders meeting right here in my own workshop. As things are looking right now about 15 entries will come from all over the country and even one from Belgium, making it in international affair. I am looking forward to that. And still need to tigh up a lot of loose ends before next sunday.

For tomorrows race I have made the trophees. One for the winner in each class. Women, young men and old men. (I have no idea at which age one gets labeled 'old man') Besides my effort to spice things up there will be support from Singlespeed Central as well.

No comments: